This COVID-19 screening tool is provided to home care agencies that wish to monitor their clients, caregivers, administrative staff, and visitors. It is intended for simple data capturing and reporting. Agencies would need to distribute the screening tool link using their own tools or platforms. Below are sample links to try the screening and reporting process:
The sample reporting page is not password protected for demo purposes. All offices reporting pages will be password protected with custom password.
- simple and easy to use
- no login required to use the screening tool
- formatted to fit phones and different mobile devices
- office reporting is password protected
- email notifications can be turned on for each submission
- office staff can complete entries using the screening tool (when info is received over the phone, email, etc.
How to Use
- pressing the title on both the screening tool and the reporting will refresh (quick way to refresh the reports if the page is kept open all day; or to initiate new data entry on the tool)
- search on the reporting tool will search/filter across all columns, examples:
- type a name, it will filter all entries by that name
- type Client or Caregiver – it will filter entries by client or caregiver
- type Fever – it will filter entries that reported fever
- type a date in format YYYY-MM-DD – it will filter entries for that date; YYYY-MM will filter by month
- export to CSV is recommended, makes formatting easy and convenient to manipulate the data
- by default ordered by date, most recent on top; click on a column header to order ascending/descending; hold Shift and press a second column to do secondary ordering
Please complete the sign up form below if you are interested.